Thursday 21 March 2013

Ceramics, the rest of my life!

Back from a dream...
Lifetime in 15 days.

Fremantle in West of Australia was such a spiritual place. All the senses were heightened. The amount of hugs I got from...pretty much total strangers was over whelming.
Even the nature seems more alive there. And the sky and the sea....

I got so much inspiration there about where and who I would like to be.


These trees cought my eye. Such life force and almost vulgar lushness.



This is a view I could not resist photographing. Amazing salt lakes or mines, still trying to figure out which.
But look at these shapes, like a treasure.




My tutor suggested for me to try neriage technique as I would like to experiment with movement in colour.
Off to throwing on the wheel tomorrow...well today.
This is a lovely twirly bowl I spotted on a blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment