Tuesday 16 October 2012

There is something about it.

We had nice morning today in ceramics workshop today regardless the fact that I felt absolutely useless in my explorations. You know one of those days when everything is 0. One interesting idea came out of the wondering around there... Have you ever noticed how you read words but the meaning starts to change itself.

Fire escape route...very clear and simple right! And what do I see instead of the text that is there after big red dot.
''You are here
You exist'' 
So I have an idea to make other people see it too and maybe make them think and play with this thought.



Here are some musings based on my ideas transferred to ink drawings and then to clay.

 I like this one...it's calm but wise.













1 comment:

  1. hi monika , i put some pictures , yayoi kusama , on my blog , they reminded me of your nerve like clay piece

    ReplyDelete