Monday 26 November 2012

Naughty.

Like a bad mold or fungus I am spreading my tentacles... or something like it.



My visual show of working and not working connections  is coming along quite well.
Today I took over space that, well, is not meant to be used. Being a real good girl I cleaned it up as soon as I recorded my futile attempts of making something exiting. 









The removing of the installation was almost more satisfactory than putting it up.








This last piece is a variation on the stretched fabric in the vessels.
I was exploring female figure.











1 comment:

  1. Neurotic reflection, a network and a butterfly effect.. Come to think about it - all the associations that come to my mind also reflect the functionality of a network - links from one thing to another that has a link to another thing and another. Roots.

    ReplyDelete