Wednesday 28 November 2012

Tension building up..again.

So next week we have to pick our 3 choices in what we would like to specialize in. Hmmm.... I am very greedy....I would like to study most of the disciplines.

I got my vessel family up on the shelf and little baby vessel tangled in the connections it has made. It was real fun to make the last one.


New edition to vessels. Some connections work, some do not and sometimes lack of them is the best way to be...void of communications....empty holes.




I have been exploring how reflection can make you see things from different point.







Camera time again
Probably should be holding pencil or brush in my hand instead but I could nor resist.
This is what happens when the sun comes out in Ireland...magic!






 Cycling on the sea




Apartments avalable!









And of course spider web looking just like bunch of roots. Underground part of mushroom?




The sky's are braking, cracking!



Wild terrain.



2 comments:

  1. love the photos,you've really got something going there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo, what a surprise with the photos - a hidden talent :)

    ReplyDelete